Monday, August 28, 2006

The Police Must Be Constipated...

...Because they don't give a s***.

An update on the blog just below this one.

I called the cops this morning to let them know I was an eyewitness to a two-car motor vehicle accident at a traffic light. The desk officer could not have cared less, so I asked if there was someone else I could speak with. He transferred me to a person in records, who said the report was not in yet and she would not be able to tell me anything when it did arrive. I reminded her I was an eyewitness to what could be a dual "I had the green," but she shrugged it off.

Sometimes, as I explained to them, you just don't hang around in certain parts of town at that time of night waiting for a cop to show up. Especially when the parties involved themselves have driven off.

3 Comments:

Blogger D.K said...

Looks like a slight lack of professionalism in the W-B police department. Instead of "Proud to Serve" it should be: "Don't Give a S**t."

August 28, 2006 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was involved in an accident years ago. A teenager hit the rear end of my car. I called the police to report the accident. I was asked if anyone was hurt. I said no. Were the cars moveable? I said yes. I was informed that the police do not come out for minor accidents. I called the insurance company, and the woman reiterated what the police told me. My father told me that it was good that I contacted the police, at least there would be a phone record of the incident in case there was a problem with my insurance. In this instance the teenager admitted he was at fault and apologized. I had no problems with the insurance company.

August 31, 2006 12:41 AM  
Blogger jeje said...

louboutin shoes
coach outlet online
nike requin pas cher
ralph lauren uk
nike tn pas cher
cheap jordans
true religion jeans
ralph lauren outlet
yeezy shoes
louboutin shoes

June 27, 2018 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home