Friday, January 01, 2010

My New Year's Resolutions

I do believe in New Year’s Resolutions. I do believe I’ll keep them for about a week or two. After that, all bets are off. So here they are, in no particular order:

-I will keep this blog up-to-date. To the extent possible, I will post on the day assigned. Things got bad this past year, but at least I tried to post a reminder to myself.

-I will straighten out my apartment. You may have heard this before and you may hear it again; that’s life. Live with it. I do.

-I will try to attend more shows on the cruise ship. By nature, I am a loner and, although being in crowds does not bother me, I’d much rather be alone pondering the mysteries of the universe. It really means a lot to me.

-I will clean my tea mugs more often. I realize you get better flavor, more vitamins and minerals when the stuff coats up the inside after a couple of weeks, but most of my friends wash theirs after one use. I don’t know why, but I’ll give it a try.

-I think I might clean the inside of my car. The leaves have become my friends, but even the best of friends must go their own ways eventually.

-Maybe I’ll get to bed by 2:00. One of my meds gives me insomnia, but perhaps I can give my brain a hint that 2 ayem is really late enough.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you actually think that I'll believe this crap?

On your chair, the last time I was there, I sat on a copy of the NY Times, Dec. 3, 1993, and your car, well I found a can of cat food, ''Best Before May 2005''

I will give you the shows on cruises though.

As a side note here, I asked my wife about New Year's resolutions and she told me not to worry, there is no room for improvement....Does that mean that I am stagnating?

HAPPY 2010....Exit 318, Ms.Victoria Lawn and her brother CJV.

January 01, 2010 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, as someone who has been to your room to drink a mug of tea - your resolution to actually wash the mugs is very interesting. Yep, that's a good word. Interesting.

January 04, 2010 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom's tea cups are as close to the chalice he uses on Sunday mornings, as close as you can get without being sacriligeous.

I can personally attest to a certain time many years ago when my brother CJV Crazy Glued his favorite cup to the picnic table. It could have led to a disaster equal to that of the Titanic or a Tsunami

Ms. Victoria Lawn

January 04, 2010 4:42 PM  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2015-12-30keyun
lebron 12
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
kate spade handbags
ray ban outlet
instyler
nike roshe run mens
ugg boots
michael kors outlet clearance
north face
michael kors outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
the north face jackets
louis vuitton
oakley sunglasses wholesale
louis vuitton outlet
true religion
hollister clothing
kate spade outlet
uggs on sale
ugg outlet
hollister kids
michael kors outlet
cheap ugg boots
michael kors
beats by dre outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
coach factory outlet
vans sneakers
retro 11
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
hollister
nfl jerseys
louis vuitton purses
chanel bags
toms outlet
canada goose outlet
nike huarache white

December 30, 2015 3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home