Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Things I Love

Warm chocolate chip cookies, for one.

While we’re on the subject of chocolate, hot chocolate on cold, wet and dreary days, especially with a marshmallow floating in it.

My radio show when it goes without a hitch, flows easily and ends right on the dot.

Keeping up to date with my blog, my newspaper column and any free-lance writing assignments I have pending.

The New York Times on Sunday. Any day, really, but Sunday is the best. I had a great aunt who was a little dotty and got put away. Someone gave her a subscription to the Sunday Times. She kept the news section out and put the others away. Each day, she had another section to read during the week. And she was nuts?

Going another day without a seizure.

Being in church on Saturday or Sunday with others who also are sometimes trying hard to make something of their lives. They give me encouragement.

Sharp pencils. Tea made properly, with boiling water into a pre-heated mug. Any Holland America Line cruise ship going anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home