Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Blog Called "Monday"

Well, it’s like this.

I set up a blog page, called it “Monday,” mostly because it was Monday’s planned blog entry and I wanted to hold the space for it. I often do that: title a page, then go back and edit it, inserting the actual title and text.

This time, when I tried to get in, all that came up was the Google home page. I haven’t the faintest idea why. Blogspot is associated with Google, owned by them or something, but I hit the “take me to my control panel” button and instead got a “take me to my master” reply.

And it’s not even the Full Moon yet, not that it means anything. The Full Moon lore has more baloney than a deli sandwich, but we like to blame things on it. Things like Blogspot edit problems, for instance.

So, faithful readers, please accept this as the Monday entry it was meant to be and just whistle your way past the “Monday” entry that has nothing in it. Think of it as an unaddressed envelope you found on the street which contained nothing and, as you looked at it, had not even been sealed.

What could have been in that entry? I don’t know; I hadn’t gotten around to writing it and I’m often surprised at what ends up on these pages. The best conversations are seldom, if ever, planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home