Saturday, February 17, 2007

E-mail Received From Nigeria

Dear Friend, I am writing to you, following the impressive information received about you from the chambers of commerce.

Pretty neat; we don’t have one. We do have a Chamber of Business and Industry, but that’s beside the point.

I discovered an abandoned sum of U.S $12.5m US dollars

Huh?? Somebody talkin’ to me?? Keep on, keep on!

in an account that belonged to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family on the Concorde plane crash.

The last one of these I got was a car crash in Nigeria and at least had my correct last name on it. This one is the Schranner family. My condolences to all these wiped-out millionaire families.

I decided to make this business proposal to you, so that the bank can release the money to you as the relation to the deceased for disbursement. I agree that 35% of this money will be for you as foreign partner.

They are going to give me $4,375,000 and think I am going to disburse it? The only people who would see that money are named “Holland America Cruise Line.” The rest can suck eggs; I’m just as crooked as these Nigerians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home