Thursday, December 03, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust

Corrupt Luzerne County has just lost another judge to the jailhouse. That's three so far; collect the entire set. The FBI sure is.

Late word has it the feds want to talk with 70 lawyers and I don’t think the conversation will be about whether the Yankees will win the Series this coming year. Since I wrote that teaser title, I think another person got nailed and a county commissioner has waffled in an interview and said he might be involved in something.

When you are unsure, during a rambling chat with the media, about your involvement in matters Courthouse, one has to wonder just what the (blank) is going on in your life. Sort of, “Well, I don’t really know what they want … maybe I did something … they want to talk with me … maybe I might do time …” Sounds innocent to me; yeah.

We are down three judges and a fourth was removed because of her bad attitude in the court room. She may, or may not, have been a B-word, but at least she has never been found to be corrupt. She seems to be clean, seems to be honest, apparently above board. Isn’t that an awful thing to say around here?

“She hasn’t been found to be corrupt.” It has become so ordinary in this most corrupt of counties, with judges going to jail, other public officials being prisoned, fined, fired, nailed to crosses while vultures pick their bones cleaned. I’m sure she will be looked at, just pro forma, as have been all the other supposedly-honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home