Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hi! My Name Is ... Really!

My name is Bayne and I have a sister, Alaina. I will have to put up with stupid jokes all my life. My parents, Thomas and Lorraine, didn’t.

I’m McKenna … and I’m McKenna, too. We don’t know each other, but maybe our parents each thought they picked an original name. Well, they didn’t.

I’m Jordyn … and so am I. We’re one year apart and in the same school. Do our parents watch the same tv show with some big star named Jordyn?

I’m Breanna and that’s not unusual; just ask my sister Chenay. She's stuck with it for life.

I’m Cali Swan; my middle name is my grandmother Jenys Swan’s family name. My big brother, by one year, is Bode. He will take some stupid jokes, just like Bayne.

I’m Fallyn. I hope they don’t keep running that old commercial about the old lady who’s fallen and can’t get up. I’m in the eighth grade and it’s not funny anymore.

Everybody has a story.
In October, Laura Zuniga posed for photos. She wore the coveted crown of Miss Hispanic America. Just before Christmas, she again stood for photos, this time in handcuffs while police showed off the 9mm pistols, semi-automatic rifles and $53,000 in cash she had been caught with in drug trafficking, guns and money laundering.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was always puzzled by the variations on "Daniel". There was "Danyell", and "Danyull".

The schools never should have stopped teaching phonics.

December 28, 2008 10:40 PM  
Blogger Tom Carten said...

I overlooked twins Zayden and Nico.

December 28, 2008 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home